Under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana, Haryana Government aims to develop 2 Lakh affordable housing units in low and medium potential cities and towns within the state, by the year 2022. The Hon’ble Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar in the presence of Mr. Narendra Modi announced that the state government would develop low cost high density colonies in low and medium potential towns, where the land would be available for development. The affordable housing colonies under the scheme would be developed by private developers under the supervision of the State Government. It will be a Public Private Partnership model (PPP).
FAR of 2.0 is available, on which Stilt+4 floors (3 Units) can be built and each unit can be registered separately.
The Allottees may be given preference to build independent floors for serving the mission of Housing for all and PMAY under controlled design elevation and parameters.
PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA
What is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a mission started with an aim ‘Housing For All’ scheme by NDA Government to be achieved by the year 2022, that is when India will be completing its 75 years of Independence. The mission started in 2015 and will be attained in seven years i.e., during 2015 – 2022.
This Housing for All scheme is envisioned by our Hon’ble Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi. “By the time the Nation completes 75 years of its Independence, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will bring a ‘Pucca house’ for every family in urban cities with water connection, toilet facilities and 24×7 electricity supply, as addressed by our Prime Minister in the joint session of parliament.
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) – Housing for All
A comprehensive mission of PMAY Housing Scheme aims to create:
- Affordable homes with water connection, toilet facilities, 24×7 electricity supply.
- 2 crore houses to be built across the Nation.
- Targeting the Lower Income Group (LIG), Economically Weaker Section of our society (EWS) and Middle Income Group (MIG), by the year 2022.
- 2 million non-slum urban poor households are proposed to be covered under the Mission.
The Primary Features Of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Preference will be given to females applicants for house allotments.
- Physically challenged/abled and Senior Citizens will be given preference for Ground floor units.
- Construction developers should strictly follow eco-friendly development technologies.
- Affordability – Grant subsidy range anywhere between INR 2.30 lakh and INR 2.67 lakhs to EWS, LIG, and MIG section of urban population.
- 3% to 6.5% interest subsidy for families to buy houses of upto 110 sq.mtrs. carpet area and household Income limit of Rs.18 Lacs per annum.
- The applicable interest on 20 years loan will be as low as 1.85% to 5.35% (assuming bank housing loan @8.35%) for unit sizes upto 110 sq.mt. of carpet area.
For more information : www.pmaymis.gov.in